Friday, November 14, 2008

Where it all began...

First a little information about me, before I get right into my first post. About a year ago I became obsessed with becoming a new me. Not really so much, a new personality, I'm actually quite pleased with myself in that department, many of my friends would say the same.

However, I found myself in somewhat of a slump. So I did what all the self-help books tell you to do, one morning I woke up and made a list of goals. I wanted to learn more, I wanted to write more, I wanted to become more "girly" and in order to do that, I wanted to change the way I dressed and felt.

So far, so good. I've lost 35 pounds, I'm wearing make up more than on Saturdays (though, still not to work...) I've found freelance jobs and I found the greatest boyfriend any girl could ask for. Sounds great right?

Well, I'm still not entirely comfortable. I feel like something is missing. I'm still trying to figure out what that is. And until that happens, until I discover my true passions, my life-long goals, my purpose, I'm afraid it's my writing that suffers the most.

No comments: